How do I use the LED Teeth Whitening Kit?
1. Gently brush teeth with our Advanced Whitening Toothpaste (for enhanced results)
2. Attach the mouth tray to the led light
3. Apply 0.5ml of the whitening gel to the top face of the Mouth Tray and 0.5ml to the bottom face of the mouth tray (the part that comes into contact with the front of your teeth, remove any gel that is on your gums)
4. Put it in your mouth and turn the light on
5. Whiten for 10 minutes ( light will turn off automatically)
6. Rinse your mouth out with water to remove excess gel
7. Smile and don't forget to tag us with your selfies@purelywhitedeluxe
8. You will get up to 13+ uses from just one kit!
How much gel do I use?
We recommend using 0.5ml of the syringe on the top and 0.5ml on the bottom of the mouth tray (1ml total per use). This will ensure you many uses going forward! Adjust to your likings, if you find this is too much to alter to your comfort level. You will receive a full instruction list with your order.
How Do I Clean The Mouth Piece?
Remove the mouthpiece after use, and rinse with water. Dry, place in tray slot, and store.
Can I use the LED kit with braces?
As you will see results, we recommend waiting until your braces are removed before you start to use our PurelyWHITE DELUXE Teeth Whitening Kit to avoid uneven whitening. In the meantime, our Advanced Whitening Toothpaste is a perfect match for you!
Does the kit whiten my caps or veneers?
Veneers and caps aren’t designed to be whitened and require special care from your dentist. As it will not harm your veneers or caps, PurelyWHITE DELUXE Teeth Whitening Kit works to remove surface stains from natural teeth.
What happens if I get serum on my gums or lips?
Thats easy, just wipe it off. If your gums have a white discoloration that's because they are dehydrated from applying too much gel onto your gums. This is normal in any peroxide whitening product. Just rinse your mouth with water. When trying again make sure to place the gel only where they mouth tray touches your teeth.
How do I Apply the Whitening Wands?
1. Remove Cap
2. Twist Bottom Of Wand
3. Brush Serum Onto Teeth
4. Insert Mouth Tray
5. Apply LED Light
7. Smile :)
How Many Uses Will I Get From The Wands?
You Will Receive A Minimum of 15+ Applications From Our Wands.
Is there a warranty for the LED Device?
The PurelyWHITE DELUXE LED Device comes with a 12 month warranty. If you are having issues with your LED Device, please emai email@example.com and we will assist you in finding the best solution.Please keep in mind that this excludes water damage and breaking the device by dropping it. Our LED device is not waterproof.
PurelyWHITE DELUXE Whitening Kit Ingredients
What Key Ingredients Are in Your Toothpaste?
Organic Coconut Oil
Tea Tree Oil
Is Your Toothpaste Safe For Fake Teeth?
Yes, Of Course!
Is Your Toothpaste Good to Whiten Teeth?
Our Toothpaste Uses Baking Soda & Other Natural Whitening Properties To Remove Surface Stains While Brushing. This Provides A Whiter Smile.
What Key Ingredients Are in Your Lip Scrub?
Grape Seed Oil
How Do I Use The Lip Scrub?
The Steps Are Simple!
1. Take A Pea-Sized Amount
2. Gently Rub Onto Lips In A Circular Motion for 15-30 Seconds
3. Rinse And Smile
What Key Ingredients Are in Your Lip Mask?
How Do I Use The Lip Mask?
All You Do Is Apply The Mask And Let Our Product Do The Rest