Teeth Whitening Kits/Wand Refill
1. Gently brush teeth with our Advanced Whitening Toothpaste (for enhanced results)
2. Attach the mouth tray to the led light
3. Apply 0.3ml of the whitening gel to the top face of the Mouth Tray and 0.3ml to the bottom face of the mouth tray (the part that comes into contact with the front of your teeth, remove any gel that is on your gums)
4. Put it in your mouth and turn the light on
5. Whiten for 10 minutes ( light will turn off automatically)
6. Rinse your mouth out with water to remove excess gel
7. Smile and don't forget to tag us with your selfies @purelywhitedeluxe
8. You will get up to 15+ uses from just one kit!
We recommend using 0.3ml of the syringe on the top and 0.3ml on the bottom of the mouth tray (0.6ml total per use). This will ensure you many uses going forward! Adjust to your likings, if you find this is too much to alter to your comfort level. You will receive a full instruction list with your order.
Remove the mouthpiece after use, and rinse with water. Dry, place in tray slot, and store.
As you will see results, we recommend waiting until your braces are removed before you start to use our PurelyWHITE DELUXE Teeth Whitening Kit to avoid uneven whitening. In the meantime, our Advanced Whitening Toothpaste is a perfect match for you!
Veneers and caps aren’t designed to be whitened and require special care from your dentist. As it will not harm your veneers or caps, PurelyWHITE DELUXE Teeth Whitening Kit works to remove surface stains from natural teeth.
Thats easy, just wipe it off. If your gums have a white discoloration that's because they are dehydrated from applying too much gel onto your gums. This is normal in any peroxide whitening product. Just rinse your mouth with water. When trying again make sure to place the gel only where they mouth tray touches your teeth.
1. Remove Cap
2. Twist Bottom Of Wand
3. Brush Serum Onto Teeth
4. Insert Mouth Tray
5. Apply LED Light
7. Smile :)
You can receive up to 15+ Applications From Our Wands.
Organic Coconut Oil
Tea Tree Oil
Yes, Of Course!
Our Toothpaste Uses Baking Soda & Other Natural Whitening Properties To Remove Surface Stains While Brushing. This Provides A Whiter Smile.
Grape Seed Oil
The Steps Are Simple!
1. Take A Pea-Sized Amount
2. Gently Rub Onto Lips In A Circular Motion for 15-30 Seconds
3. Rinse And Smile