How do I use the LED Teeth Whitening Kit?
- Gently brush teeth with our Advanced Whitening Toothpaste (for enhanced results)
- Attach the mouth tray to the led light
- Apply 0.5ml of the whitening gel to the top face of the Mouth Tray and 0.5ml to the bottom face of the mouth tray (the part that comes into contact with the front of your teeth, remove any gel that is on your gums)
- Put it in your mouth and turn the light on
- Whiten for 10 minutes ( light will turn off automatically)
- Rinse you mouth out with water to remove excess gel
- Smile and don't forget to tag us with your selfies @purelywhitedeluxe
- You will get up to 13+ uses from just one kit!
When will I see results from PurelyWHITE DELUXE Teeth Whitening?
With our 35% Carbamide Peroxide formula, you can see results in as little as 1-2 treatments. Most customers follow our 7-day smile makeover challenge and then use just 1-2 times per week to maintain the shade of whiteness.
How many treatments come with the all-in-one teeth whitening system?
Our bundle kit comes with a minimum of 9 teeth whitening treatments (comparable to dozens of dental teeth whitening sessions at the dental office).
Will it make my teeth sensitive?
How much gel do I use?
We recommend using 0.5ml of the syringe on the top and 0.5ml on the bottom of the mouth tray (1ml total per use). This will ensure you many uses going forward! Adjust to your likings, if you find this is too much alter to your comfort level. You will receive a full instruction list with your order.
How many times do I have to use the kit to get results?
You will see maximum results after 7 consecutive daily uses. We recommend using your Kit in the morning, or at night daily after brushing your teeth in conjunction with our Advanced Whitening Toothpaste.
Can I use the LED kit with braces?
As you will see results, we recommend waiting until your braces are removed before you start to use our PurelyWHITE DELUXE Teeth Whitening Kit to avoid uneven whitening. In the meantime, our Advanced Whitening Toothpaste is a perfect match for you!
Does the kit whiten my caps or veneers?
Veneers and caps aren’t designed to be whitened and require special care from your dentist. As it will not harm your veneers or caps, PurelyWHITE DELUXE Teeth Whitening Kit works to remove surface stains from natural teeth.
What happens if I get serum on my gums or lips?
Thats easy, just wipe it off. If your gums have a white discoloration that's because they are dehydrated from applying too much gel onto your gums. This is normal in any peroxide whitening product. Just rinse your mouth with water. When trying again make sure to place the gel only where they mouth tray touches your teeth.